About a year ago my 6 pound Chihuahua went missing. What would you do if you came home tired from work and your dog was not home? I freaked. Those who read my new book, Finding Skippy , know he was found alive under incredible circumstances. I want to emphasize what makes his journey on that horrifying day so remarkable.
- The dogs sleeps and shivers most days all day.
- He has low white blood cells.
- Skippy is only 6 pounds and he has very fragile bones that are like chicken wings.
- He goes on walks, but is stubborn enough to not go on all of them like my other dog Son.
- Where we live, there is constantly roadkill.
- People do not know how to drive in our neighborhood.
- He passed through a very busy gym parking lot being found 1.5 miles away from gathered clues.
- The very next day I saw a 5 foot black snake.
- He out ran a car who chased him for a little as told from an eyewitness.
- He had a bloody ear and scalp when found.
Join me by using #findingskippy and please leave a review after reading Finding Skippy on Amazon. If you are joining us, please share pictures of you and your dog after rubbing his or her ears using #findingskippy.